Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Golden Key Scholarship. The Golden Key Scholarship Fund has awarded more than 340 scholarships totaling over $700,000 since 1985. Our scholarships are awarded to qualified female undergraduate students of sororities that are recognized by the National Panhellenic Council, the Panhellenic Council, or the Multicultural Greek Council at the University of Missouri-Columbia. For 2022, several scholarships of up to $3000 will be awarded! This scholarship is based on financial need, involvement in your sorority chapter, campus and community activities, as well as academic achievement. If you have any questions about the Golden Key Scholarship Fund, please email us at email@example.com.
- Initiated and active dues-paying member of a sorority recognized by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at the University of Missouri during the academic year to which the award would apply (2022-2023).
- Achieved at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 with no “F” grades reported, as confirmed by an official University of Missouri transcript.
- Classified as a full-time, undergraduate student registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours during the Spring 2022 semester, and be classified as a full-time undergraduate student for the entire academic year the award would apply (2022-2023).
- Must have completed at least 45 academic hours by the end of the 2021 fall semester, with a minimum of 30 of those academic hours completed at the University of Missouri - Columbia. The remaining 15 hours may include credits obtained from high school programs.
- Involved in campus, sorority, and community activities.
- Demonstrate Financial Need.
- A letter of good standing is required from your chapter president or standards chairman. This should be uploaded when submitting your application.
- A statement from the Office of Student Financial Aid is required verifying assistnace you are recieving this academic year (2021-22). This should be uploaded when submitting your application.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript is required. This should be uploaded when submitting your application.
- A reference letter is required from one of your professors. The reference letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2022.
- An interview is required for scholarship finalists and will be conducted April 10, 2022. You will be notified in advance by email of your interview time slot.